flag day for draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer?

draft-ietf-dnsext-delegation-signer notes that it is not
backwards compatible with the existing DNSSEC infrastructure
and will require a flag day.  Are we actually expecting to
set a date for this flag day, or is this just another way
of saying "not compatible"?  If so, does this date get set
by DNSEXT, DNSOP, or someone else?

NB:  I am a yes on DS itself, and I didn't want to include this
comment in the tracker for the draft, since it is more of an
admin issue.
			regards,
				Ted