RE: WG mailing list: auto discard from non-subscribers?

I may not be follwoing the (required?) procedures, but currently
I am discarding ALL postings from non-subscribers to mibs mailing
list. I just do not have time to wade trhough the 1000+ spam
and virus alerts and all that. Sorry if there is a single valid
one that goes down the drain at the same time.

Thanks,
Bert