Re: WG mailing list: auto discard from non-subscribers?

In message <7D5D48D2CAA3D84C813F5B154F43B155023621E1@nl0006exch001u.nl.lucent.c
om>, "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" writes:
>I may not be follwoing the (required?) procedures, but currently
>I am discarding ALL postings from non-subscribers to mibs mailing
>list. I just do not have time to wade trhough the 1000+ spam
>and virus alerts and all that. Sorry if there is a single valid
>one that goes down the drain at the same time.

I'm doing the same with the itrace mailing list, especially now with
SoBig flooding every email address in sight.  (I received almost 3K
SoBig-related emails last night alone.)