Re: DRAFT Minutes from the August 21, 2003 IESG Teleconference

> > > Note that this requires adding <whatever address these are sent from to
> > > the list of addresses that a WG must allow to send to the WG's list - in
> > > these Blaster times, I'm sure many are not checking the nonsubscriber
> > > messages before discarding them.
> >
> > Should already be the case, i.e., the posted policy already says:
> >
> Very good..... but ... are we sure such is the case for a WG that just
> got approved?

I would hope  so, since the majority of WGs now are hosted on
ietf.org, and they should be setting things up by default...

Maybe we should also be better about reminding folk when setting up
mailing lists what the rules are.

Actually, seems like a short writeup on the WG chairs page saying
"Hosting of IETF mailing lists" with pointers/advice, and instructions
for getting them hosted at ietf.org would be useful...

Thomas