Re: MIB review guidelines ptr added to: http://www.ietf.org/IESG/wgch airs.html

Folks,

The link mentioned below is temporarily broken because a new version
of the MIB review guidelines was posted to the I-D repository this
morning and the link has not yet been updated.  You can access the
new version of the document at this URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ops-mib-review-guidelines-02.txt

I've already asked Bert to notify the Secretariat to make the
necessary updates.

Mike Heard
guidelines doc editor