Re: [Fwd: Re: IAB comments on draft-baker-liaisons-00.txt]

Well, it all does help :-) WRT arguing with Fred -- arguing
with anyone is not my favourite pastime, but the important thing is that we reconfirm what we (collective members of IAB
and IESG) want to do about this real problem, and how it should
be expressed in this document or another. If that's done by making clearer assertions to Fred, or any other mechanism, is
an implementation detail IMO.

Leslie.

Rob Austein wrote:
[snip]
does any of this help, or are you really looking for somebody else to
argue with fred?

"Reality:
    Yours to discover."
                               -- ThinkingCat