On todays agenda: Management item: Procedures for Creating, Recha rtering and Closing a Working Group

Mmm..

- during the early reviews (i.e. while WG chairs are not yet public)
  would it be good to bcc: the (intended/proposed) WG chairs?
- The formal WG Review message to IETF Announce probably should
  include some text aka:
     Pls send any comments to the iesg@ietf.org by [fill in date]
- Same for the formal Review Message for rechartered WGs to IETF announce
- For new WGs, what if there are any WG I-Ds already?
  Does secretariat just add them to WG charter page but not include in
  announcement?
- For re-chartering existing WG: I assume secretariat keeps existing
  docs (IDs and RFCs). But they do not get included in announcement.
- For closing of WG, secretariat should also deleted WG chairs from
  various wg-chairs mailing lists (general wg chairs and area wg chairs).
  Of course one needs to check if a chair does not happen to be also
  WG (co-)chair of some other (continuing) WG.

Thanks,
Bert