Re: Assignment of RFC numbers

Harald -

Did numbers get assigned yet for:

draft-aboba-radius-rfc2869bis-22.txt
draft-congdon-radius-8021x-29.txt

?

Regards,
Tony

At 10:00 05/06/2003 +0200, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
Tony,

the 7 month figure is, fortunately, grossly inaccurate at this point. But no guarantees....

What is your actual deadline for the insertion of RFC numbers?
We have had occasions in the past where an RFC number has been circulated widely before the RFC was published, leading to lots of unproductive queries for the state of the "missing" RFC, so we'd prefer to keep the numbers out of wide circulation before publication, if possible.

Harald