Re: For your feedback: EDU team charter

At 10:10 AM 9/11/2003 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
no.  i think it would be good to have the web site be about
actual educational content, not management and power bumph.

I agree, and I can see why the current charter text would indicate otherwise...

The idea was to make some assurances about the structure/decisions
being open to public view, feedback etc.

But, it is certainly true that it is more important to make sure
that the educational materials, etc. are publicly available.

I'll take a shot at updating the list in question, so it makes
it clearer that the _purpose_ of the web site is to make
educational materials available, and that that other stuff is
administrivia.

Margaret