From: Avri Doria [mailto:avri@acm.org]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 3:00 AM
To: wgchairs@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Question about list members masquerading as someone else

In some ways it might not matter if the person is masquerading. If she or he is being disruptive and using personal invective, you probably have sufficient cause to warn and then restrict from the list.

I would not in any case make a public list accusation of pretended identity. Something like that would very hard to prove.

a.