Re: Question about list members masquerading as someone else

    Actually, RFC 2418 does not authorize a WG chair to remove
    someone from an IETF mailing list.  As I was very surprised
    to discover recently, RFC 2418 reserves this authority to the
    responsible AD, with the approval of the IESG.

And that makes sense. Not all WG mailings lists are administrated
by the wgchairs.  As example, the enum-WG is maintained by two
people (me included) and we are just doing the slave labor.

	jaap