Comment: draft-ietf-magma-msf-api-05

I already entered this comment in the data tracker. I am sending email in the hope that we can resolve this comment prior to the telechat tomorrow.

The first sentence of the Abstract says that the capability for applications to express source filters on multicast group memberships is provided by IGMPv3 and MLDv2 for IPv4 and IPv6, respectively. Then, the last sentence of the first paragraph says: "It is expected that in the near future, the same capability will be available in IPv6 as well." Something needs to be revised.