RE: HIP BOF Heads-up

How does this potentially/possibly conflict/complement with
the open IAB Address Architecture Meeting that the IAB had at
the Vienna IETF and where the follow up was/is going to be
a mailing list for discussion (my understanding is that
IAB is close to announceing the list).

Maybe we should check with IAB too?
Actually, in the past (Margaret of course does/cannot know))
we used to send BOF related queries/ballons to iesg and iab
lists. I propose, that Margaret does so with this one too!

Thanks,
Bert