RE: Comments on draft-ietf-disman-conditionmib-10.txt

Is your substantive comment not addressed by the RFC-Editor
note I have also proposed to Russ:

In security section, page 13, replace this text:

   Setting these objects may have disruptive effects on network
   operation that range from omission of alarm notifications
   to flooding of unwanted alarm notifications from the netowrk.

with this text:

   Setting these objects may have disruptive effects on network
   operation that range from omission of alarm notifications to
   flooding of unwanted alarm notifications from the network.
   The consequence of suppressing or deferring the reporting
   of an alarm can prevent the timely delivery of important
   diagnostic information, including information that can help
   identify an attack.

The RFC-Editor has responded to your TOC concern.

Not sure if we would remove "redundant" text as long as both
texts are in sync with each other, but I have asked WG to
consider the issue.

Thanks,
Bert