RE: draft name in I-Ds: add to ID-nits [Re: draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv4 survey-apps-02.txt (fwd)]

>OK, then I think we can (and I will if I hear no objection) to Pekka
>that this is such and copy iesg-secretariat that they may need
>to update 1id-guidelines.txt

I'm not sure there's any need to update 1id-guidelines.txt itself;
it already says:

 All Internet-Drafts should contain the full filename (beginning with
 draft- and including the version number) in the text of the document.
 The filename information should, at a minimum, appear on the first page
 (possibly with the title). Internet-Draft filenames use lowercase
 characters ONLY.

..is there more to say?

  Bill