Re: (busted) draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-v3

Thomas:

> In the Data Tracker, the most recent entry is:
> 2003-10-02 00 [public] Removed from agenda for telechat - 2003-10-02 by Amy
> Vezza

> This is not correct. We discussed this document. Comments were sent to the WG.

> Why is the version number 00?

Version 00 is probably a tracker bug, since the tool automatically
sticks this in.

To clarify, is your "not correct" more than just the version number issue?

The document was on the agenda. We collected DISCUSS comments, and I am in the process of getting them resolved. The "not correct" was about "Removed from agenda for telechat"

Russ