Re: [iesg-secretary #14626] (busted) draft-ietf-ipsec-esp-v3

I did not know it was a tool issue when I raised it. 'nuff said.

Russ

At 12:03 AM 10/9/2003 +0200, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
Russ,
can we move this discussion to the iesgtool list?

I think the Right Thing is for the tracker to automatically clear the "on agenda" flag for all doucments that are on a dated telechat when that date is passed, and (for once!) not need to note that in the log.

Having the secretariat do this manually is error-prone and confusing.

Harald