Re: A concept resurrected(?) - WG secretary?

On Friday, October 10, 2003, at 04:36 AM, Magnus Westerlund wrote:
Having been using tape one can run of it an lose parts of the session if they are long. However this is something that can be solved by using digital recording devices with enough storage for several hours.

I recorded the Vienna problem wg meeting (2.5 hours) on minidisc with plenty of room to spare. I haven't uploaded it yet, but it was definitely helpful when getting the minutes together. The other *very* helpful mechanism has been the jabber logs.

Melinda