Re: A concept resurrected(?) - WG secretary?

Hi -

I like to use minutes as a way of recording action items,
including consensus calls to be verified on the mailing list.
As part of WG session wrap-up, I have the minute-taker(s)
review the list to ensure that all the items that folks in the
room have signed up for (or otherwise consider important)
are included.  I don't know whether anyone else likes it, but
I've found it useful both as a chair and as a participant.

Randy