RE: A concept resurrected(?) - WG secretary?

Hi Leslie,

> So -- if you had to live with the fact that "whatever happened
> in the room, it doesn't count if it isn't in the minutes", what
> problems do you have to creating such minutes, and how can
> we solve them?

The minutes of my WG are not stellar by any stretch of the
word.  However, noone has ever complained.  I don't think
that is a good thing, though.  It might be helpful if my
AD would repremand me when the minutes are inadequate.  It
would be good for folks on the mailing list to complain
if they cannot make heads or tails of the minutes.  If these
types of things do not happen, then its easy to see
why WG chairs just go with the flow.

John