Planned document coordination committee with ITU [was Re: you OK with something like this?]

Thanks, James.

I'm a little surprised not to have heard any further comment
from anyone on the IAB or IESG?  Or is my mailbox broken
again... sigh.

Leslie.

James Kempf wrote:
I'm not entirely clear what the problem with Megaco was other than that it
required lots of co-ordination, but I think the solutions proposed by Scott
(either one or the other SDO take the lead) makes sense.

Incidently, we are facing a similar issue currently w.r.t. IEEE 802.11 and
CAPWAP.

jak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie Daigle" <leslie@thinkingcat.com>