Summary of "WG secretary" discussion so far

So what I gather from the discussion is:

- Everyone seems to agree that minutes are good, and good minutes are even better.
- Several people want examples of good minutes, that they can show to scribes to use as templates.
- Some people use multiple scribes in a WG session; others have experimented with sound recordings for supporting the writing of minutes. Some people want to select scribes on-the-fly; everyone seems to agree that some people make better scribes than others.
- Some people think that a listed WG secretary is a good idea.
- Richard Shockey wants to be the test case for the idea.

So what I'll do:

- I'll tell Barbara that we want to have the "WG secretary" field added as an optional field on charter pages (that is, it doesn't show until you ask for it to be filled)
- Since the number of secretaries initially will be low, I'll just have you send in the updates the same way you do milestone updates (if there were to be a lot, Barbara wanted them in a fixed format for easier uploading).
- I'd like to see someone volunteer to find some good minutes in the proceedings of previous IETFs and post the URLs to this list, so that people can show them to their prospective secretaries. Takers?

Makes sense?

Harald