Re: Summary of "WG secretary" discussion so far

--On 18. oktober 2003 05:20 -0700 Spencer Dawkins <spencer_dawkins@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Harald,

Aaron Falk and a couple of others also pointed out that we have
no defined formatting for minutes, so people send in TXT and
lose the formatting because it's rendered as HTML, etc.

We probably don't need a minutes-nits checklist, but it WOULD be
helpful if there was a one-line statement from the secretariat
saying "we would like minutes submitted in this mime type, if
you care about preserving the formatting".

yep - that's something I need to take up with the secretariat. it SHOULD be a minor problem....

You also didn't include the point that no one seems particularly
proud of their record in producing minutes, but we'll let that
drop for now :-}

no need to rub that in :-)