normative references and such

Steve and I were discussing ccamp docs of last telechat)
and if they both should be stds track. One could be informational,
but it is normatively referenced from the one that clearly is
to be stds track. So I submitted (and we approved) them both
for stds track.

> >New revs have been posted to address DISCUSS of Russ.
> >So we're ready to approve.
> >Just checking to see if you are happy too.
> >I know it was a non-blocking comment, but still I want
> >to try and make you happy.
>
> I thought I sent one.
>
> Anyway, I'm more or less happy with that answer, but there's a larger
> question I need to write up for the whole IESG:  how we classify
> architecture or framework documents.

yep.
In fact, there is also an Action Item that has been open for a while
which is relevant:

IP      o Randy Bush and Ned Freed to finish ID on Clarifying when
          Standards Track Documents may Refer Normatively to Documents
          at a Lower Level.

No progress was reported yesterday (if I remember correctly)