RE: a proposal to be subitted to teh ITU-T TSAG

> --On 19. oktober 2003 20:11 -0700 Sally Floyd <floyd@icir.org> wrote:

> >> no
> >
> > I would agree.
> >
> > I would agree with Harald that having a single document
> > agreed to by both bodies would be a mistake.
> >
> > And I also agree with Leslie that a better approach might
> > have been for the IESG and ITU to develop process together...
> > a much better approach, actually.
>
> unfortunately I think that asking the IESG to create
> yet-another-process is not optimal at the moment -
> too many other things up in the air.
>
> is there some way we could create an IESG/IAB subteam/subgroup to back up
> (or rein in) Scott on this issue?

What I do not understand is: why is Scott so in favor of this?

Anyway, I am prepared to be in the subteam/subgroup.

Bert
> There's already the ietf-itu@alvestrand.no mailing list,
> which has some people on it that have shown concern/interest....

I just subscribed.

My reasons for all this is because I have seen too much go wrong in
the interactions between ITU-T and IETF.

Bert