Agenda for October 30th.

Hi,
	In setting up three geopriv documents for the upcoming agenda,
I created a single ballot for the proposed standard document and the two
informational documents.  After looking at this a little more closely, I
think that might have been a mistake, but I'm having trouble undoing it
through the datatracker.  If you could please create separate ballots for the two
informational geopriv documents and remove them from ballot with the
proposed standard, I'd appreciate it.
	The inability to use the datatracker for this is not a tool problem,
by the way, but appears to be an issue on my side.  I would wait until
tomorrow and correct it, but I'm concerned that it will be more difficult
once positions are recorded.
				thanks,
					Ted