Re: vrrp and IPR

> in this day of IPR all over the floor, should something be said in the
> interoperability report about the claimed IPR and how implementors dealt
> with it?

IMO, Yes. I think we've concluded several times before we need to have
some sort of statement in the report saying folks are aware of the
claimed IPR and have done whatever they think is necessary (which may
in fact be nothing, but that's for the implementor to decide).

But we haven't seemed to have gotten around to actually ever doing
it. :-(

Thomas