Leslie.

Randy Bush wrote:
some options/ideas

MONDAY, November 10, 2003
0900-1130 Morning Sessions
APP       apparea  Applications Open Area Meeting
INT       hipbof   Host Identity Protocol BOF
OPS       ipfix    IP Flow Information Export WG
OPS       mboned   MBONE Deployment WG
RTG       ccamp    Common Control and Measurement Plane WG
SEC       msec     Multicast Security WG
TSV       tsvwg    Transport Area Working Group

move mboned to friday and stick ipv6 in monday morning

"Reality:
    Yours to discover."
                               -- ThinkingCat
Leslie Daigle