Date: 9. november 2003 22:35 +0100
From: Henrik Levkowetz <henrik@levkowetz.com>
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Subject: Re: Delegation of responsibility: a gathering place in Minneapolis?

The "Billiards Room" area has been reserved for us Wednesday from 10:00
pm to 01:00 am at no cost. This area is part of the main pub room, but
is on a different level and will be roped off so it's for us only.

The location is at the corner of 9th and Hennepin. From the Hilton you
walk out the entrance and turn right (north) on Marquette. Take the
second street - 9th - left (west), and follow it to the 3rd crossing
avenue, Hennepin. Turn right and walk 100 meters to the entrance of
LaSalle mall. The entrance to Rock Bottom is right inside.

--- Begin Message ---
> if we can reserve one room without paying (much?) for it, that would be
> perfect.
> I think we were on the order of 40-50 in Vienna; I would expect somewhat
> larger numbers in Minneapolis.

The "Billiards Room" area has been reserved for us Wednesday from 10:00
pm to 01:00 am at no cost. This area is part of the main pub room, but
is on a different level and will be roped off so it's for us only.

The location is at the corner of 9th and Hennepin. From the Hilton you
walk out the entrance and turn right (north) on Marquette. Take the
second street - 9th - left (west), and follow it to the 3rd crossing
avenue, Hennepin. Turn right and walk 100 meters to the entrance of
LaSalle mall. The entrance to Rock Bottom is right inside.

	Henrik

--- End Message ---