Re: HIP BOF Review

interesting...

On the other hand, structured identity spaces often induce the
imposition of various forms of monopoly rentals when providing
access to elements drawn from the space.

We've probably learned from the DNS (and others) that the
expression of preferences in terms of desired characteristics
of any identity space has a whole bunch of considerations,
only some of which are technical :-(

Geoff