Virtual interim discussion of the IPv6 document

We have reserved time on the October 13 Virtual Interim agenda for discussion of the IPv6 document.

In order to structure the discussion, I would like to solicit presentations relating to the following aspects:

a. Broadband Forum requirements for IPv6 over PPP support
b. Pros and Cons of potential encoding approaches
    1.  Use of Extended Attributes tagging mechanism
    2.  RA string encoding
    3.  Definition of new tagged data types

Do we have volunteers for these presentations?

In order to make the slides available in time, I'd like get all presentation materials by October 11.