Length field in Label ERO subobject

Hi all,

I have a question about the RSVP Label ERO subobject defined in section 5 of
draft-ietf-mpls-generalized-rsvp-te-03.

In this subobject, the Length field is defined to be one byte in size.

>From draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-sonet-sdh-00, it seems that it would be possible
(albeit unlikely) for a virtually concatenated label for a high bandwidth
link (e.g. an OC192) to be greater than 255 bytes in size.  Such a label
could not be represented in the Label ERO subobject as it stands.

Have I got this right, and if so, are there any plans to fix this?

Regards,
Nic.

Nic Larkin
Network Convergence Group
Data Connection Ltd
Tel:   +44 20 8366 1177           Fax:   +44 20 8363 1533
Email: npl@dataconnection.com     Web:   http://www.dataconnection.com