RE: FW: Questions on draft-ietf-mpls-bundle-00

Hi Yakov,
Was there a decision taken on this and reflected in drafts (or to come) of
the removal of COMPONENT_IF_UPSTREAM ? Or that the type is supported and may
not be used. The UNI specifications mandates that both upstream and
downstream component id must be specified for bidirectional connection. Will
these also be reflected in the OUNI (oif2000.125.7) specification ?

Thanks,
Soumen