Re: position of ADMIN_STATUS object in RESV message

Sayan,

    I may be looking at this somewhat simply, but I know of no reason why a
transit node would need to disable an SE LSP because one of the reservations
sharing the LSP at that node sets its admin status to down.  Even in the case
where the D bit is set, this should have the effect of removing the transit node
from the particular reservation being torn down, rather than tearing down all
reservations sharing resources at that transit node.

--
Eric Gray (mailto:eric.gray@sandburst.com)
http://www.mindspring.com/~ewgray