Re: [idn] IDN eamples for testing

> James, yes, you are living to your own standard.  The rest of us are
trying
> to grapple with implementing the IDNA standard we consensually developed.
>
> No, we never advertise about any "special DNS server to resolve IDN
without
> requiring any patch to the client", In fact, IDNA does NOT require any
> "special DNS" and IDNA-aware clients do NOT need any "patch".  IDN-UNAWARE
> clients are not discussed in IDNA and they SHOULD be managed based on
> existing DNS Standards.  It is not appropriate to twist people's position
> into a point of attack for "your own standard".

Oh, you mean the answer is no? Sorry I misunderstood you. Could you please
explain the below then? Thanks!

http://www.neteka.com/en/pages/products/nedns/index.html

Neteka Enhanced Domain Name Server
The ubiquitous domain name system connects the Internet together as we know
it today and allows for navigation through the cyberspace with dot-linked
names. Widely accepted it may be, yet traditionally it only supports English
alphanumeric characters to be used as domain names. Neteka's NeDNS is the
world's first server side technology that enables the resolution and
management of multilingual domain names that could be transparently deployed
without requiring any client side reconfiguration or plug-in

-James Seng