Re: Router solutions

I think it would be a good starting point for the WG item describing
how multihoming is done today (but isn't there such a document
already?). As for the really short term solution that Thomas described
in Atlanta I think we need to nail it down more and stick to one
solution.
Maybe. But I think selecting one without even discussing it is
Ofcourse not, this is the IETF :)

premature. Also, I don't think PA hole shooting is the best option,
especially since it requires renumbering when changing (primary) ISPs.

It's not the best, but it is IMO without question the fastest way to get started and would already help solve several of the problems we are seeing and it does not require any implementation, and best of all - it has a back out option.

Best regards,

- kurtis -