Re: WG last-call draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-05.txt

It sounds more like a "nice to have" than a major goal. I suspect
it's the sort of thing that might come in a Stage 2 solution,
with topology information being distributed to hosts - not something
I expect to see very soon. Stage 1 seems to be hard enough.

   Brian