RE: Consensus on identifier/locator split?

> Actually, if you reuse MIPv6 mechanisms to handle the
> "existing TCP connections" case, you might be able to get
> both levels of functionality without any changes.

Well this is not completelly accurate, according to my analysis, you
need to make some minnor changes (in the CN too), in order to preserve
the RR working.(i would like to be convinced otherwise)
Another issue is that the only solution that i could find to this relies
on icmp messages, which i am not sure that's acceptable.

Regards, marcelo