Re: noid and applications (generic requirements from applications)

Tony,

Doesn't this objection also apply to passing an FQDN around,
since FQDNs can also be unreachable, due to 2-faced DNS
and the like?

In other words, referral is a very deep problem in the
non-transparent network that we sometimes still describe as
"the Internet." I suspect this is a problem that multi6 is
unable to solve; we should simply not make it worse.

   Brian