Re: Chagnes to logging requirements, markup method for changes

Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> writes:

> > Let's try this.  I will, today, send out a plan for how
> > multiple people can work on the document/get changes
> > in, which version to start with /etc.  I'll get that out to the list
> > today.
>
> i have a cvs server if it is of help

That is in fact whre I wanted to go.  What do we have to do
to get setup ?

If there are those who would rather ship changes to me
in other formats (importing .txt, .xml using Word changebars...),
I'll edit in, but cvs would be better in the ideal case.

---George