RE: Progress on RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication

> Okay. So lets get this draft into last call right away.

Which draft?  The keywrap draft?  We haven't reached consensus that it
should be a WG work item yet, although Bernard has suggested that it
should be, and it seems to address a valid issue (NIST/FIPS approved
algorithms).

Perhaps we ought to follow your earlier suggestion and use the existing
Message-Authenticator Attribute in the Digest Authentication draft (as
it is a short-term dependency for 3GPP2).  We could then let the keywrap
draft take its course, hopefully eliciting more review and comment on
the list than heretofore.

-- Dave