Re: Continued discussion of RADIUS Crypto-Agility

> Glen has explained to us why he thinks that TLS is excluded on procedural
> grounds (charter exclusion).  I haven't heard much debate about the relative
> merits of an internal vs. external solution.

I've tried to argue that I favor TLS/DTLS on the grounds that
the work required can be done by radius experts which there
are lots of in this wg as opposed to the aes-keywrap draft which
requires work by security protocol experts (to specify
how to do key agreement etc) of which there are few in this wg.

    Cheers Leif