[RRG] Plans for an RRG meeting at IETF67

Hi,

I plan on requesting a meeting slot at IETF67. At this point I have no idea how much of a slot, i.e. a regular slot, or do we have enough to talk about to ask for a Friday afternoon slot.

At this point I would like to ask people who have ongoing routing research to report, and who would like giving a presentation at the RRG meeting to get in touch.

So far, I plan on a report from Dima on the RRG-FS work on topology analysis.

What I would ask of anyone who wants to present forward looking work on Internet routing to the group is to send a pointer of your work to this list as least a month before the meeting, i.e. the beginning of October, so that people have a chance to get familiar with the topic. Of course internet-drafts are welcome as well.

I think it would be good to not only have proposals concerning the solutions, but anyone who has done an analysis, especially a scientific analysis, of the current problems would be very welcome.

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has well formed suggestions for work this group could engage in. I ask that anyone who thinks they know what the group should be working on, to feel free to send a write-up of the idea to the list.

thanks
a.