Re: [RRG] December meeting: call for contributions

But not having a schedule whatsoever is not likely to get us anywhere
within finite time either.

Nor will having a schedule.

For example, set a review date by which we are going to do a
preliminary review that will throw out at least some of the proposals
so that we don't have to spend time on every meeting on every proposal
even if we already know that it is not going to be the solution.

Not necessary.  So far, proposals seem to be pretty much self-selecting.

Tony