[RRG] document deadlines

On 30 nov 2007, at 13:59, Darrel Lewis (darlewis) wrote:

The LISP team has been thinking about some of the ways IP and LISP can
work together.  We've written a document that talks about some
approaches to this.  It can be found at:

While I appreciate the hard work that many people put in, there have been several new documents posted the week before the meeting. I'm now starting to understand the usefulness of the internet draft deadlines and blackout period... It's simply not feasible to read up on so many last minute documents before the meeting.