Re: [RRG] Ships in the night? RRG, RADIR & ist-RiNG

On Dec 2, 2007, at 8:35 AM, Jari Arkko wrote:

ist-RiNG is one research project focusing on routing issues. There are
others, and I would encourage people to start new ones. There will
undoubtedly be also various research workshops and conferences on this
topic, such as the one that you mentioned from later this month. There
will be others.

Folks might also note that NSF's GENI/FIND project is out to consider a new architecture for the entire net, so it's even more general than what we're doing.

Tony