Re: [RRG] DNS Map: Mapping Resolution Combining Pull/Push Advantages

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 12:33:22PM +0200,
 Christian Vogt <christian.vogt@nomadiclab.com> wrote
 a message of 71 lines which said:

> Alright.  I guess a priority field in MAP records would do the job.
> It would allow MAP records to be reordered arbitrarily without
> losing priority information.

Should you do so, remember that RFC 2782 already specifies such a
mechanism so it could be a better idea to build on it, specially since
it is already implemented in resolvers (for instance the RULI
library).