Re: [RRG] Comments on draft-lewis-lisp-interworking

Dave,

> 	However, as I said (and if its not actually out of
> 	scope), maybe we should get the biz people in this
> 	disussion if you want to talk about that angle. Stated
> 	otherwise, do we have the right group of people engaged
> 	to take on the business end of this? What I see is a lot
> 	of speculation, but not much more.

That's a good question. I would love to get more operator and business
people involved in this question. Also, I know there are a few
researchers looking at new mechanisms and architectures from a economic
and game theory point of view. Would be good to invite such people as well.

Jari