Re: [RRG] RRG process clarification

Yes the summary is good and thank you for that. Generally the idea is to agree on basic terminology, concepts, and start building from there. Drivers/building blocks seem to be critically important, e.g. the notion of molecules and atoms helped to produce a constructive model of the world. Similarly defining the "Internet atoms" could lead to a robust theory guiding the implementation.

Concerns about continuity, IPv4 transition to IPv6 as important as they are nevertheless they are not a priority to RRG. A smooth transition becomes a logical extension of the "correct" theory about the "natural" architecture of the Internet.

As to the guiding economic principle(s) it is just nice to have. It will become obvious from the "correct" theory anyway and we can drop this subject completely if it helps to speed up the discussion.

Thanks,

Peter