Re: [RRG] Logistics preferences...

On Aug 5, 2008, at 6:04 PM, Tony Li wrote:

Hi all,

We've received feedback that folks are interested in slightly different mee= ting arrangements for Minneapolis. Under the assumption that we meet there=
during IETF week, would you prefer:

A) Meeting all day Friday (about 7 hours of total time)
B) Using two normal IETF 2.5 hour slots (only 5 hours)
C) Meeting one afternoon from 1-7, plus another 2.5 hour slot
D) Some other arrangements (please specify)

Please note that whatever we prefer will be constrained by what the IETF se= cretariat is able and willing to provide, so stack ranking these options is=
preferable.

Dear Tony;

My preference is (most preferred first)

Here is a suggestion :

Have lunch brought in and have the RRG meet from 9:00 AM to 3:30.
Would people be willing to pay extra to do this ? (say, at $ 15 / person.)

Also, some requests :

- no Saturday / Sunday meetings for RRG, if you please. That time is already spoken for here. - If we pick "A", let's make sure the infrastructure is there to support it.

Regards
Marshall

Preferences?

Thanks,